0 3分钟 1月

3SSR 股市 广州股票配资信誉|十大配资极速股票- 广州股票配资近期行情官方网址

Workers work on a signage bearing a Petronas logo in Kuala Lumpur March 12, 2017. — Picture by Yusof Mat Isa
Workers work on a signage bearing a Petronas logo in Kuala Lumpur March 12, 2017. — Picture by Yusof Mat Isa

KUALA LUMPUR, April 14 — Petronas subsidiary PC Ketapang II Ltd (PCK2L) has achieved its first hydrocarbon from a successful drilling at Bukit Tua Phase 2B’s BTJTB-T2 well located within the Ketapang Block, offshore East Java, Indonesia.  

Petronas said the BTJTB-T2 well was spudded on September 30, 2021 and was drilled with a target depth of 1,890 metres. Spudding is the process of beginning to drill a well in the oil and gas industry.

“This milestone is part of the fourth development project after Bukit Tua Phase 1, Phase 2A and Phase 3. The project aims to produce 12,500 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day and 30 million standard cubic feet (mmscf) of gas per day through five development wells,” the national oil company said in a statement.  

Adif Zulkifli, Petronas executive vice-president and chief executive officer of upstream, said the achievement demonstrated its commitment to delivering a safe and reliable energy supply to Indonesia.

“Bukit Tua Phase 2B project’s first hydrocarbon (find) will play an important role in contributing to Indonesia’s target to achieve one million barrels of oil per day by 2030,” said Adif.  

PCK2L president director Yuzaini Md Yusof said: “We are proud of the positive results as well as the full commitment from all parties that led us to this. We thank SKK Migas, the local authorities, and our partners for their tremendous support throughout the project.”   

Petronas is the operator of the Ketapang Block and holds an 80 per cent participating interest through its two subsidiaries, PC Ketapang II Ltd and Petronas Carigali (Ketapang) Ltd, while the remaining 20 per cent is held by PT Saka Ketapang Perdana.   

Petronas is also the operator in the North Madura II PSC, offshore East Java, and a joint venture partner in six other blocks located both onshore and offshore in the areas of Sumatra, Natuna Sea, East Java, and West Papua. — Bernama

发表评论